Please Note: Appointments for the GinaCurl, the Straight Variation and the Thermal Reconditioning services are only available on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays.
In addition, a consultation and a deposit is required before an appointment can be made for these services.
Complete the Consultation Form below to begin the process. If you have questions, you can send us an email.
Consultation & Appointment Notes
- Answer all chemical history questions honestly and thoroughly.
- Remember color is a chemical so we need to know what type of color you are using (e.g. semi-permanent, permanent, or stain). Also what volume of developer you are using (e.g. 6vol 10vol, 20vol etc.).
- We will review your consultation submission within one business week and will respond with a quote, and some preliminary information.
- Once you receive your quote and answers to any questions presented during the consultation process you can call the salon to schedule your appointment.
- When scheduling your appointment, a deposit of $X will be due.
- On the day of your appointment, please arrive with your hair blown out or in a stretched style (e.g. twist out or a braid out).
- Not arriving with hair blown out or stretched will result in a higher quote.
- We recommend washing, conditioning, detangling, applying a light product and either twisting, loosely braiding, or blow drying and wrapping your hair.
- On the day of your appointment, please ensure your hair is as tangle and snarlfree as possible.